There's a place for you here.
New to Richmond? Unfamiliar with the Episcopal Church, or with Christianity? Welcome.
Whoever you are, wherever you are in your spiritual journey, the people of St. Stephen's Church hope that your experience with this church will encourage and strengthen you.
As you browse our Web site, you might consider:
- visiting St. Stephen's for a worship service
- coming to an informal supper
- stopping by the Farmers Market on Saturday morning
- attending one of our receptions or lunches for visitors and newcomers (info here)
- signing up for an Inquirers Class
- subscribing to St. Stephen's weekly email, the eSpirit; there is no cost, no obligation, and we will not share your email address with any outside group
- attending a retreat, workshop or group, or participating in any of the other offerings you'll see on these pages.
Do as much or as little as you like. There are no "requirements" for being a part of this community of faith. If you wish to be baptized or confirmed, or to transfer your membership from another Episcopal parish, we'd love for you to do so. But it's not required. Everything we do, everything we offer, is open to all, regardless of whether you are a "member" of this church. If you're here, you belong.
Here's an online visitor card: it's not required--it just helps us to be more responsive to you!